Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tax Day Tea Parties!


Tomorrow, I hope no matter where you live you are planning on attending a tea party near you.

I am working on my speech for ours here in KC. I am getting tons of hits from people looking for info on Kansas City's Tax Day Tea Party. So I'm going to give all the info for it once again:
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: On the North Lawn of the Liberty Memorial
Street: 30 W Pershing Rd
City/Town: Kansas City, MO

Official media sponsor, News Radio 710, and Chris Stigall will be live at the Tea Party!

Other speakers include:
Mike Ferguson, Libertarian Party
Blogger Dee Vantuyl
Dr. Darrel Drumright
Paul Hamby, Campaign for Liberty
Rob Willard, Club for Growth
Joseph Bridgman, TeenPact
Eric Zahnd
Michelle Davis, American Family Association
Hearne Christopher
Ivan Foley
Becky Cordero, AFP
For more info go here:
KC Tax Day Tea Party Blog

No comments: