Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arlen Specter Makes His Traitor Status Official!!


Arlen Specter knew he was going to lose the upcoming Republican primary for his senate seat. So, in a move to keep his political power at all costs he defected to the Democrats. He didn't have to go far, since he used to be the most liberal Republican senator we had.

The list of my grievances against Specter is long, so I am not sad to see him go. Yet, the timing ticks me off to be sure. As Michael Steele mentioned today, Specter is repaying people like Rick Santorum who took it on the chin for him, by essentially spitting in their face (I added the spitting part). One of the few things I was mad at Bush about was supporting Specter in the primary against Toomey in 2004. How does Specter repay him? Another spit/slap in the face.

This has me fired up enough that I want to personally fly to Pennsylvania to campaign for Toomey myself. I want to be sure that Specter does finally get kicked to the curb, once and for all.

My message to Specter, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out." And my favorite post title on this is by Conservatives 4 Palin entitled, RINO Turns Jackass: Specter Officially A Democrat. I think that about sums it up!!

Others blogging:
Arlen Specter--good riddance
Arlen Specter Finally Comes Out Of The Closet
Arlen Specter Quits The Republican Party; Joins The Democrats
Breaking: Well, well, well….the RINO is finally coming out of the closet

No comments: