Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Still Believe!



I Still Believe
by Jeremy Camp
Chorus:
I still believe in your faithfulness
I still believe in your truth
I still believe in your holy word
Even when I don't see, I still believe
For the rest of the lyrics, go here!

Quotes for the week on Joy--
Happiness or unhappiness depends more on the way we meet events than on the nature of those events themselves.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people jumping up and down for joy?

The principal business of life is to enjoy it.
All quotes taken from Wings of Silver by Jo Petty.

I hope to get back to my weekly Worship video along with some quotes from Jo Petty's book each Sunday. I read the book last year and as I was looking over the quotes in my journal, I remembered how much I liked them.

No comments: