Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm a Cheney Girl!!


There are few men more real and authentic than Dick Cheney and I for one love him for it. I can hear the liberals screaming and howling as I write this, but alas, its true. He says what he thinks and doesn't make any qualms about it. I also happen to agree with his politics and principles so its music to my ears. Even if you hate him, you have to give him credit for not being a phony.

He gave a stellar interview on Fox News Sunday yesterday with Chris Wallace. He hit a home run when he defended his comments about Leahy, mocked Biden's understanding of the constitution and defended Rumsfeld and Bush. Seriously, does it get any better than this???

In fact, he really made my day by saying that he was a Rumsfeld man and had tried to get Bush not to fire Rumsfeld. That was one of the most difficult things for me about 2006, seeing Rumsfeld go. Cheney and I are in complete agreement on that. He also predicted that history would vindicate both him and Bush, and on that I couldn't agree with him more.

Related links:
Cheney: I Told Leahy to "F--- Himself," "I Thought He Merited It." (Video)
Dick Cheney Doesn't Give A Damn What Liberals Think

No comments: