Monday, December 08, 2008

The Good News and the Bad News!


The Bad:
1) I can't talk!! I got a sore throat last week and I've had a frog in my throat ever since. I wasn't able to do the radio show last Monday and I won't be able to do it today. I hope to get into the Dr. soon and I'm hoping he'll have a quick fix for me. Its murder not being able to talk when you love talking!

2) Why don't police officers show mercy to drivers on their way to church? I got a speeding ticket yesterday. I have been called Mario Andretti on more than one occasion. The worst part is, I'm not one of those people who can fake cry or do anything to gain mercy.

The Good:
3) "Cold Cash" Rep. William Jefferson got booted by Louisiana voters! I didn't realize their elections got delayed because of the hurricane. Republicans won 2 seats, some great news from Louisiana in a rough year for Republicans.

4) Happiness is infectious! This is exactly why I refuse to waste one minute listening to the perpetually negative Michael Savage.

5) I am really enjoying listening to the Word of Promise New Testament on Cd. Jim Caviezel is the voice of Jesus and he does an excellent job. For those of us who have ADD and need to be entertained, it is a great version with sound effects.

6) Nick and Starr won the Amazing Race last night! They were a great brother, sister team and I liked them because they rarely fought. It made me think of my brother and how fun it would be to do something like that with him.

No comments: