Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Smorgasbord!


1) John Stossel reveals how ignorant so many people are about the world around them. What is scary is that so many of these people vote.

2) Elizabeth Edwards Ditches Wedding Ring. It looks like the Edwards have possibly separated. I guess Elizabeth didn't take too kindly to being humiliated in front of the world. And instead of being your typical political wife she refused to be a doormat.

3) I Love George W. Bush Day. I'm probably going to do a series of posts myself thanking President Bush before the year ends. Here is an excerpt from a column by Michael Gerson at the Washington Post:
But that humanity is precisely what I will remember. I have seen President Bush show more loyalty than he has been given, more generosity than he has received. I have seen his buoyancy under the weight of malice and his forgiveness of faithless friends. Again and again, I have seen the natural tug of his pride swiftly overcome by a deeper decency — a decency that is privately engaging and publicly consequential.


4) It's not by accident that we have not been attacked on American soil since September 11, 2001.
President Bush never took his eyes off the ball. War-critics just never understood the rules of the game.

5) How Democrats Are Attempting to Steal A Senate Seat

6) 48 to 52 - With All Our Love This expresses exactly how I feel.

No comments: