Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


RT posted this video for last year's Thanksgiving. I liked it so much that I decided to use it for this year.

What I'm Thank-ful For:
--My Savior
--My family
--My friends
--God's Amazing Grace
--Freedom
--Our soldiers and Veterans
--Our Founding Fathers
--My gym
--Getting back on track with my work-outs
--Books
--The Word of Promise, New Testament on Cd
--My Church family
--President George W. Bush
--No terrorist attacks on our soil since 9/11
--Those 2 Rebels named William
--Governor Sarah Palin
--My family all doing Karate
--Our great Karate teacher
--Getting close to finishing my 50 book list for the year
--Great Music
--Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity
--Talk Radio
--Fox News & the alternative media
--Movies and Tv shows
--Jane Austen
--Women having the right to vote
--Blogging & the radio show
--My computer and ipod
--My cellphone
--Christmas
--Facebook
--My health
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Other thank-ful bloggers:
Thanksgiving 2008--Skye
What I am Thank-ful For--Bullfrog
For Which I am Thankful, Redux--Patrick M
Let's Give Thanks!--Rivka
Giving Thanks--BZ
"A Day of Public Thanksgiving to God"--Donald Douglas
The Lesson of the First Thanksgiving--Mike
Happy Thanksgiving!--Wordsmith

No comments: