Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obama's Record on Abortion!


--Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)

--Obama voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act 4 times

--Nonpartisan Analysis: Barack Obama Misrepresented Key Pro-Abortion Vote

--When asked by Rick Warren when a baby gets human rights, Obama said it was "above my pay grade"

--The Obama Debate Every American Should See

--“I’ve got two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old. I’m going to teach them first of all about values and morals but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. I don’t want them punished with an STD at the age of 16, you know.”--Barack Obama, March 29, 2008

--Barack Obama's "Freedom of Choice Act"(FOCA) Would Mean 125K More Abortions. Obama vows to pass FOCA, which would invalidate all limits on abortion.

No comments: