Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My November 4th, 2008 Ballot!



President/Vice President:
John McCain/Sarah Palin

U.S. Congressman:
Sam Graves

Missouri Governor: Kenny Hulshof
Missouri Lt. Governor: Peter Kinder
Missouri Secretary of State: Mitch Hubbard
Missouri State Treasurer: Brad Lager
Missouri Attorney General: Mike Gibbons
Missouri State Senator: Luann Ridgeway

Missouri Supreme Court Judge Patricia Breckenridge: No (She was appointed by Governor Matt Blunt but she was picked because the panel only gave Blunt 3 liberal Judges to pick from and she was the least liberal.)

Associate Circuit Judge Janet L. Sutton: No (She was appointed by Governor Holden.)

Missouri Ballot Issues:
Constitutional Amendment 1 (English as the official language in Missouri)--Yes
Constitutional Amendment 4 (Changes to Public Water and Sewer District Funding)--Yes
Proposition A (Removal of $500 Gambling loss limit and ID-Increases Tax by 1%)--No
Proposition B (Expands State Medicaid to Include At-Home Elderly-Disabled)--No
Proposition C (Dictates Quotas for some Utilities on how to Generate Energy with Mandates for Renewables)--No

**My endorsements on the ballot issues are listed in comparison with other blogs and newspapers at this site.

Endorsement of Additional Missouri Candidates not on my Ballot:
State Representative Jerry Nolte (33rd District)
State Representative Doug Ervin (35th District)
State Representative Tim Flook (34th District)

Additional links with good voting info:
--Missouri Family Network
--Value Voters USA
--Missouri Eagle Forum

Free stuff when you wear your "I Voted" sticker
--Starbuck's
--Ben & Jerry's
--Chick-fil-a
--Krispy Kreme
--And more...
**This post is a work in progress. I am going to keep it at the top of my blog until after election day as I add things to it. I would like to do other profiles on some of these other candidates. If I get a chance I will write some more, but I am also busy helping on the campaigns.

If anyone has any questions on any of these endorsements or wants extra info, email me or leave a comment in the comment section.

No comments: