1) Liberal Women continue to become unhinged and hysterical over the thought of Sarah Palin becoming Vice President. I have never seen anything like it. What is amazing is that liberals continue to spread the false rumor that she attempted to ban books. As Michelle Malkin pointed out, they seem to be more afraid of this, than real threats from actual terrorists.
What I have realized, after being attacked myself for just being a Palin supporter, is that it is unacceptable to be a woman AND a conservative. Just like Clarence Thomas discovered that it wasn't acceptable to be African American AND a conservative.
The politically correct elite will bully as many as they can into their way of thinking and there is nothing they won't do to prevent conservative minorities from gaining power. Their mission to destroy Sarah Palin won't stop until they've drug her name through the mud.
The problem is, the American People love Sarah Palin, and the liberals underestimated how many of us (conservative women) there were. Yet, as Jonah Goldberg points out, no matter what happens, Sarah Palin has exposed the feminist con job for what it is.
2) Michael Reagan had given up finding someone else like his Dad, until he met Sarah Palin. This was written weeks ago so I can't believe I didn't stumble upon it earlier. Yet, its a great confirmation for those of us who have compared her to Reagan ourselves.
3) Joe Biden is a walking nightmare for the Democrat Party! I have to confess, I heart Joe Biden. He is enjoyable to watch.
So, what has he done lately?
--In an interview with Katie Couric, he said, “When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed.” So, whats the problem? Hot Air points out the obvious gaffes in that one sentence:
1. Franklin Roosevelt didn’t become president in 1929 during the crash. He won the 1932 election and took office in 1933, largely because of the 1929 crash and the incompetent protectionist policies that transformed it into a Great Depression.
2. If FDR and President Herbert Hoover didn’t talk about the “princes of greed” in 1929, by the time FDR took over, that kind of populist rhetoric had certainly taken root. FDR greatly escalated the scope of federal government to institute the kind of redistributionism that Obama and Biden now champion.
3. If Hoover or FDR appeared on television in 1929 or even 1933, only a few hundred people would have seen it. Television was still an experimental medium and wouldn’t be introduced to the public for at least another decade.
--Biden criticizes one of Obama's campaign ads as "terrible" When is the last time you've seen a VP nominee criticize the Presidential nominee's ads? Yikes!!
--Obama criticizes McCain for a statement he made, when it turns out Biden said almost exactly the same thing.
--Obama supports clean coal, but Biden doesn't?? I do not envy the poor campaign people that are in charge of handling Joe Biden. I hope they've stocked up on lots of antacids.
4) Obama's Take on the Financial Mess!
5) Bill Clinton "likes" Sarah Palin! You've just got to shake your head and laugh.
6) Ann Coulter gives her take on the Financial Mess!