Saturday, August 02, 2008

You Go Mike Pence!!


I saw this on Fox News and I immediately went searching for the video. You can just see how livid Mike Pence is over the refusal of the Democrats to do anything to help lower gas prices. I think the Democrats are underestimating the anger of the American people. We will be letting them know that it isn't okay that they are going home not having done anything to address the problem of high gas prices.

More and more people are realizing how absurd it is that we aren't allowing offshore drilling or drilling in ANWAR. I urge all of you to call your Democrat Representatives and let them know there will be consequences for not passing an energy plan that includes domestic drilling.

Kudos also to President Bush for being extremely aggressive about pushing offshore drilling. He talks about it in the above video clip and he talked about it when he called into Rush's radio show yesterday.

I have been impressed with Mike Pence for some time now and seeing him here in this video clip makes me think that I would love to see him be a presidential candidate next time around.

No comments: