Sunday, June 15, 2008

J.C. Watts Supporting Obama????


Pleeeeeeeeeease, say it isn't so!!! I'm hoping that somehow Watts has been misquoted, taken out of context, something, I'm grasping at straws here. Yet, according to this article that I was bombarded with last night J.C. Watts says he's considering voting for Obama.

I have to admit I'm still in shock. This is so inconsistent with the J.C. Watts that all of us came to know for years in Washington. He was principled and never wavered and he got out of Washington before he was corrupted. What the he** happened??? The article says that black conservatives are conflicted about Obama but none of the others was surprising. I don't consider Colin Powell to have ever been a conservative and I've never been a fan of his so, he didn't surprise me in the least but Watts, all I can say is Wow!!

Hopefully, Sean Hannity will have him on either his radio or Tv show this week to explain. I'm dying to hear the explanation for this. Better yet, maybe he can tell us this is all a big mistake and he didn't really say it after all. Otherwise, my J.C. Watts VP plan has definitely gone down in flames. I will say one thing about this election cycle, it hasn't been boring or predictable, in the least.

No comments: