Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday Smorgasbord




Your Superpower Should Be Super Speed



You're quick witted and fast to act.

You're mind works at warp speed. From your perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion.

You get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping.

Definitely not a couch potato, you feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something.



Why you would be a good superhero: You're be the first on the scene... and likely to finish the job before anyone else shows up



Your biggest problem as a superhero: Being bored by everyone else. Including other superheroes!



1) My List of People Who Should Go Away!--Patrick M read my mind with this list, I loved it. I agree with everyone he's got on here.

2) Jack Bauer for President: Terrorism and Politics in 24--Now here is a candidate I could actually get behind ;-), too bad he isn't real. Yet, the book is, I think I will have to check into it, extremely intriguing.

3) Democrats have no desire to ease your pain at the pump!--Democrats won't allow us to drill for oil, build more refineries, etc... and now they won't even consider a temporary suspension of the gas tax to ease the taxpayer's pain at the pump. Sick of high gas prices, you know who to blame.

No comments: