Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Complete Nightmare!!


No matter how you look at it, this fall we will have 2 liberals running for President. Either it will be Obama and McCain or Hillary and McCain. The 1st question is which is the least objectionable liberal? The obvious answer is McCain. The 2nd question is do I want to play a part putting either liberal into office? The answer is, I'm still not sure. I keep coming back to Tammy Bruce's comment:
"If this country is going to be driven into a wall at 80 miles an hour, I'd rather a real liberal be doing it than a fake conservative. John McCain is Hillary Clinton in drag."--Tammy Bruce
Each time I think I could possibly tolerate McCain because Obama is so bad he does something new to tick me off. His ridiculous speech on global warming this week is a perfect example.

Then I stumble across this article mentioning once again that McCain might pick Huckabee to be his VP. This is just too much for me to take. As one article I quoted awhile back pointed out, who does Rush hate more than McCain? Huckabee!! That would include me as well.

I know a lot of Evangelicals have a "thing" for Huckabee and I can't seem to persuade them via logic and his extremely atrocious record and his ethics issues but you can count this Evangelical out if this ends up being McCain's pick. I will not play a part in putting Huckabee anywhere near the White House. If McCain wins then Huckabee has a spring board as VP to run for President and the heart burn will just continue. No-Thank-you!!!!!!! I want this nightmare of horrible choices for Republican nominees to end.

No comments: