Thursday, April 03, 2008
1) Mistaken Identity--Many of you probably remember the incredible story of the mistaken identity of the 2 College girls. They were both in a tragic car accident. One of them was killed and the other horribly injured. The problem was their identities were mistaken for 5 weeks before it was discovered.
The 2 families involved are both amazing families of faith. Together they have written a book entitled, Mistaken Identity. Their story has now been told on Dateline and on Oprah. I plan on doing a whole post dedicated to it in the near future and I plan on reading the book. It is an amazing story.
2) My favorite American Idol, David Cook ended up in the hospital Tuesday night. He said Wednesday night on the show that he did go to the hospital but that all the reports were exaggerated. He does have high blood pressure though and I guess his brother has cancer so he is obviously under a lot of stress. I'm keeping him in my prayers.
3) I adore Dolly Parton! Dolly Parton helped all the American Idol contestants this past week and sang a song about Jesus on the show Wednesday night. She is a legendary song writer and singer and an all around genuine lady.
4) Bill Clinton loses it yet again. You just have to laugh!!
5) Two Women who should never open their mouths, campaign together ;-)). Speaking of that, here is Michelle Obama's latest stunt that just has me thinking that she must give all of Obama's advisers major heartburn.
6) Socialized Healthcare Hillary didn't pay the health insurance bills for HER OWN EMPLOYEES!!