Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scalia and Craig Ferguson


Justice Antonin Scalia went on the record with Lesley Stahl on 60 Minutes this past Sunday. I watched the whole interview in doing my radio prep and thoroughly enjoyed it, as I do anything involving Scalia. I liked getting to see and hear from his wife and learn more about his 9 kids. One of his best moments from the interview is in the above video clip. He is talking about Bush vs. Gore and he is telling everyone to just, "Get over it" already!! If you get a chance, go listen or watch the whole interview, it is well worth your time.


Craig Ferguson was the comedian who spoke at the White House Correspondents' Dinner this past Saturday. He was pretty funny and I especially enjoyed when he took on the NY Times. The above clip was the 2nd of 3, 10 minute clips and this one had the great Rumsfeld parody and the NY Times joke. Hat tip to Rivka for alerting me to it.

Others Blogging:
Politik Ditto
Mike's America
Right Think
Sparks from the Anvil

No comments: