Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Smorgasbord


1) Tony Snow Joins CNN as a Political Contributor. The only reason this bums me out is because I never watch CNN so I won't get to see much of him. I miss him.

2) Dean Says Super Delegates Will Decide Dem Nominee by End of June? This ought to be interesting. It is one of those things where I just look at Howard Dean and say, "Good luck with that."

3) Bush Says Tax Rebates Will Start Going Out on Monday! Not only will this be good for the economy but it will be good for the average American family. I know my husband and I have plans for our rebate. As gas prices continue to rise this is a much needed tax break.

4) Memo to Sen. McCain: wake up and smell the coffee.
Rivka called me yesterday morning livid at McCain. I just sighed and said, "What has he done now?"

5) My kids and I went on a field trip to the Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop. We went this past Thursday with our home school group. It was a lot of fun and we got to have a ride in the Stagecoach and learn about what happened along the Santa Fe Trail over a 100 years ago.

6) The Constitution Party is having their Convention here in Kansas City. Mike Ferguson is covering the convention and hopes to interview Alan Keyes and others while there. After reading his coverage from yesterday, it sounds quite interesting.

No comments: