Friday, April 18, 2008

Dick Cheney Rocks!!


Dick Cheney stole the show at the Radio-TV Correspondents Dinner this past Wednesday night. Someone edited out the applause and clipped together just his jokes in the above video so its worth watching but below are my favorites:
"You in the press need to go easy on Senator Clinton on the whole business about running and ducking from gunfire in Bosnia. She made an honest mistake. She confused the Bosnia trip with the time I took her hunting."

"Speaking of Vice President Gore, I'm sorry to relate that he's a little bit sore at me. He's convinced that on global warming, I just don't get it. But lately with every passing day the evidence has been catching my attention. I have no doubt, none at all, that we are in the midst of a global warming, or, as I prefer to call it, spring. And I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but it's going to get a lot warmer before it gets cooler."

No comments: