Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday Thoughts!


1) The above video is a grim reminder of what our Lord Jesus Christ went through on our behalf over 2,000 years ago! May we never forget!!

2) While, I do think the Obama Pastor controversy is a huge deal. I can't help but think, is Hillary really a better choice? The Democrat race has become such a joke. The Democrat party is becoming so divided that maybe McCain won't need conservatives like me to win after all.

3) My Sawyer nicknames are Frosty and Sweet Cheeks ;-). To find out what your Sawyer nickname is, go here!

4) I love Bruce Willis! I am re-watching the Die Hard movies so I can watch his latest one and there is just something about him that you can't help but admire. The fact that he is an outspoken conservative makes him all the more appealing.

5) The boyfriend gets charged! Remember that case where the woman stayed in her bathroom for 2 years? My first thought was not what was wrong with her but what was wrong with the boyfriend for not getting her help. Well, obviously the police thought the same thing because he has now been charged.

6) I am having a hard time being aggressive during sparring in Karate. My daughter wisely said that I just needed to pretend that I was sparring the Doctor who was a jerk to me the other day ;-).

7) Thanks to all of you who are praying for my MRI today!

No comments: