Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun Smorgasbord


Okay, so Patrick has called me eclectic on more than one occasion. Why? One minute I'm talking about deep things like the philosophy of the Republican party and Originalism and the next minute I'm talking about American Idol and Melrose Place. Such is my life, and I love it ;-)!! I just got done listening to Stephen Mansfield's book on Bush's faith. He talks about how Bush has all these different facets to himself and he often surprises people by things he does. I think that would apply to me as well.

So, who is the hunky guy? My latest favorite from Melrose Place. I never watched Melrose Place when it aired so I'm watching the re-runs years later on the Soap Channel. The actor is John Enos III and I can't believe I haven't seen him on anything else. Almost the entire cast of Melrose Place went on to star in one Lifetime movie or another so I'm familiar with a lot of them, but not Enos.

American Idol

Somehow my 13 year old daughter and I end up having the same favorites on American Idol. Right now our favorite is David Cook who also happens to be from the Kansas City area. I also like Brooke White and Michael Johns.

Tagged

Steve tagged me with the 6 Random things Meme. I've lost track on how many times I've done this but I'm always up for a fun Meme.
1) I have decided I am definitely affected by the lack of sun during winter. They talk about how people experience "winter depression" in states where it is cold and not sunny. I don't know that I'd call it depression, more like lack of energy and motivation. Today, it was in the 60's and sunny and I perked right up.

2) I'm really enjoying Facebook.

3) I'm going to Canada this summer on a Missions Trip.

4) My parents are in Israel right now.

5) My favorite candy bar is 100,000 Grand.

6) I'm listening to a lot of great books on CD right now.

No comments: