Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Smorgasbord!!


1) Congressional Circus on Steroids... WHO lied? who cares? I'm totally not getting what the reason was for the circus yesterday. I am not much of a sports fan except for Ivan Rodriguez so I don't have an opinion one way or another about the steroids controversy but yesterday seemed absurd to me. I don't know which Congressman it was that I saw lecturing one of the ball players but I felt like I was in a classroom and the teacher was reaming out a student.

2) The Writer's Strike is finally over--yah!! Unfortunately, I don't think it was solved early enough to save some of our shows from having a shorter season but at least its finally over.

3) James made my day yesterday with another one of his comedy posts. Good stuff and made me laugh out loud as usual.

4) The McCain Files--
--John McCain funded by Soros since 2001 (Candidate's Reform Institute also accepted funds from Teresa Kerry)

--McCain ad guru wants Obama win (Vows to abandon GOP candidate if Illinois senator gets Dem nod)

--There's a Democrat behind door No. 1, 2 and 3

--Rein in the Rhetoric, McCain

No comments: