Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pulling the Lever for Romney Today!!



Since, The New York Times and the KC Star both endorsed Hillary and John McCain, I thought it only fitting to post cartoons on the both of them. The McCain one had me laughing out loud.

So, who is voting today?
The Super Tuesday States:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia.

I have been encouraged at the momentum in the polling for Romney and in my own personal encounters. I can't tell you how many blogs I visited last night who were planning on voting for Romney today. So, I thought I'd list them to give all of us a boost.

Here are some of my fellow bloggers who will be pulling the lever for Romney:
1) Amy Proctor
2) Degree of Madness
3) Big Girl Pants
4) Bloviating Zeppelin
5) America is Cool
6) Christopher
7) Marie's Two Cents
8) Wordsmith
9) Sandy
10) Reliapundit
11) Robin
12) Conservative Belle
13) Denny
14) Linda
15) Chad
16) Gateway Pundit
17) Public Pondering
18) Bob
19) Steve Ashley
20) Debbie
21) Verlin Martin

The big guns voting for Romney:
1) Sean Hannity
2) Tammy Bruce
3) Hugh Hewitt
4) Governor Matt Blunt
5) Ann Coulter
6)
Senator Jim Talent


"If this country is going to be driven into a wall at 80 miles an hour, I'd rather a real liberal be doing it than a fake conservative. John McCain is Hillary Clinton in drag."--Tammy Bruce

Tammy Bruce rocks with the above video clip. I am just as passionate as she is and understand what is at stake.

Meanwhile, the 2 spoilers in the race, Huckabee and Paul continue to whine!! Huckabee says he will stay in the race even after Super Tuesday, groan!!

**I spent a lot of time trying to find all the bloggers I knew who would be voting for Romney today, but if I accidentally left you off just let me know in the comments' section and I'll get you added.

No comments: