Wednesday, January 30, 2008

McCain Wins Florida--Life Sucks!!


I'm still feeling sick and now I am officially depressed!! I can't tell you how disappointed I was in Florida voters last night. If Rudy couldn't pull off a win I really wanted Romney to win. Instead, we get the traitor McCain. I can't muster any good news today, except Lost starts tomorrow night. Did I mention life sucks?

I will be casting my vote for Mitt Romney on Super Tuesday and I encourage anyone who believes in conservative principles at all to do the same!

UPDATE:
We can take comfort in these wonderful words spoken by Ronald Reagan in 1976 when he barely lost the Republican nomination. He said this in a speech to his loyal, teary-eyed supporters:
"Don't give up your ideals. Don't compromise. Don't turn to expediency. And don't for heaven's sake, having seen the inner workings of the watch, don't get cynical."


Others who feel the same:
Right Wing Rebel
Patrick Ruffini
Wake Up America
Mike's America
Joshua P. Allem
Right Think
Simply Kimberly
Chickenhawk Express

No comments: