Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ann Coulter Nails it!!


I really was going to try and get away from bringing up Huckabee again. I was going to post something light and funny since I'm exhausted but alls I could find was Huckabee news.

First of all, I found the above video at Kevin McCullough's Townhall blog. His blog post title was, Ann Coulter: Huckabee is the Republican Jimmy Carter. Where have we heard that before :-)?

Second, he majorly ticked me off with this latest bashing of Bush. I realized recently that this was one of the first things that ticked me off about him.

Third, I do not understand where his popularity is coming from except that the Drive By Media is in love with him. If people want to jump on a bandwagon besides Rudy's why aren't they getting on Fred Thompson's? I have found so much about Huckabee that I dislike that I'm to the point where I think I'd even vote for McCain above him and most of you know what a big deal that is. Rudy, Fred, Duncan, Romney and McCain are all preferable to Huckabee. The only ones he beats are Ron Paul and Tancredo and that isn't saying much.

Seriously, Republican primary voters, we can't be this blind. Please let Huckabee be our Howard Dean and may he implode soon!!

No comments: