Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rudy and Judith on Hannity and Colmes

"Honestly, in most respects, I don't know Hillary's experience. She's never run a city, she's never run a state. She's never run a business. She has never met a payroll. She has never been responsible for the safety and security of millions of people, much less even hundreds of people.

"So I'm trying to figure out where the experience is here. It would seem to me that in a time of difficult problems and war we don't want on the job training for an executive. The reality is that these areas in which - maybe there are some areas in which she has experience but the areas of having the responsibility of the safety and security of millions of people on your shoulders is not something Hillary has ever had any experience with."--Rudy Giuliani
Hannity and Colmes are interviewing all the presidential candidates and their wives. They interviewed Fred Thompson and his wife awhile back and Tuesday night Sean interviewed Rudy and his wife. I'm assuming that Colmes will be interviewing the Democrats since Sean has interviewed both of the Republicans so far.

I almost hate to say it but I am impressed every time I see Rudy. If he were pro-life he would be my pick for President, hands down.

My impressions of Judith:

My impression of Judith wasn't as favorable but I will be the first to admit I am extremely hard on First Ladies. I was never that impressed with Nancy Reagan, and Laura Bush doesn't do much for me either. Lynne Cheney is the kind of woman I'm impressed with, and Judith reminds me more of Nancy and Laura. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing because a President needs someone who is extremely supportive of him and Judith is definitely that. Now, if I had to pick between wives that I've seen so far I would pick Fred's wife over Rudy's.

My impressions of Rudy:

Rudy is EXCELLENT at taking on Hillary and completely unafraid, unlike Edwards and Obama who have to send their wives out to take her on.

He was very gracious when Sean asked him about Dobson and other Christian leaders rejecting him. I think Dobson has been unfair to Rudy and Fred and yet Rudy is still very kind in his responses.

Sean brought up the threat made by an Islamic terror group on Rudy's life if he becomes President. I was thinking that should be enough right there to decide to vote for him. If the terrorists don't want him to win, I think we've got our guy to fight the War on Terror effectively.

I encourage everyone to watch the interview if you haven't seen it. Below are the links:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

No comments: