Saturday, September 08, 2007

Life Smorgasbord


(Me & Cute Boy on a tree swing)

I'm inundated with projects right now as I'm trying to get the kids and I off to a good start with the school year. So I thought it would be fun to do a small post on life stuff.

1) Just a sample of my list of stuff to get done:
a) Deal with medical bills
b) Sort thru a mound of paper work
c) Organize kids' school stuff
d) De-clutter and clean house
e) Get totally caught up on laundry
f) Get up to date on newspapers
g) Cards and letters to send

2) My favorite work-out song right now--Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

3) I started my first week of Karate with my kids and hubby.
I'm enjoying it and trying to figure out how best to have it interact with my work-out schedule.



4) My Netflix DVD choice right now--Discs of the TV comedy, Newsradio. I have decided this is my favorite comedy after Seinfeld. I was literally laughing out loud the other night watching them.

Phil Hartman was sooooo good. It is so sad that he is no longer around to make people laugh. My favorite skits are the ones (like the above video) that he did on SNL was when he would play Bill Clinton, hilarious. I also found this one where he plays Ted Kennedy and Mario Cuomo, you HAVE to check out the first minute, it is beyond funny.

5) Meetings--I'm going to a meeting for the new fight against cloning here in Missouri and to a Republican Central Committee meeting this week.

6) Reading--I just finished reading Jane Eyre and Ann Coulter's, Godless. I will be doing a post on both of them in the near future.

No comments: