Sunday, July 15, 2007

We Give You Glory


I'm a big fan of Jeremy Camp, especially his "This Man" song that I posted this past Easter. The song I'm posting today is one of his newer songs entitled, "We Give You Glory".

We Give You Glory
sung by Jeremy Camp


Chorus:
We give You glory,
Lifting up our hands and singing holy,
You alone are worthy
We just want to touch Your heart, Lord, touch Your heart
Glory, lifting up our voice and singing holy,
You alone are worthy
We just want to touch Your heart, Lord, touch Your heart

To see the rest of the lyrics, go here!
Just remember whatever problem you are facing today, God is so much bigger. I was struggling with a situation last night and as I was driving I saw this awesome sunset. It was a great reminder of how awesome God is and how much bigger He is than any problem we face.

The magic of worshiping God through music is it gets your mind off of yourself and your problems and onto God, thereby giving him the glory. It is a win, win and your problems usually seem much smaller afterwards.

No comments: