Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Savior My God


Aaron Shust has a huge gift when it comes to Worship songs. When I fell in love with this song, My Savior My God, I went out and bought the CD. I bought it right before I went on a long trip to a memorial service last summer and listened to it over and over in the car. There are so many good songs on it, and all about worship. Shust has just come out with a new CD entitled, Whispered and Shouted.
My Savior My God
sung by Aaron Shust


Chorus:
My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My God is always gonna be
Aaron Shust also has a blog and I especially liked this excerpt from one of his recent posts:
"God, give me words to speak, I need your help!" He promises in Matthew 10:20, "At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."

No comments: