Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Republican Presidential Nominees, Mike and More...

Togi Radio made this banner for me that I have in my sidebar. It links to their website where you can access my show.

Today at 9:00 am CST, I will be talking about the Republican Presidential nominees and Mike from Mike's America will be my guest on the show. I confirmed that the call-in number for today will be 1-877-864-4869. Last week they changed it on me that morning. I will also try to do better about announcing the number throughout the show this time.

Click here to join us for the fun!!

What the critics :-) are saying about the show:
1) Skye says--"its like candy for the mind!"

2) Anna says--"Dee, the voice that launched a million watts of fun and information."
UPDATE:
It looks like they are going to re-air it today at 2:00 and again at 6:00 CST if you missed it.

No comments: