Saturday, June 09, 2007

Conservatism with Heart


I've finally come up with a name for my radio show, Conservatism with Heart! Actually, my contact at the radio network came up with it and the more I thought about it the more I liked it. I kind of wanted something a little more flashy but I think this works. There are going to be liberal shows on the same network so conservative needed to be in the title and I think heart can represent my passion.

As of right now my first day for the internet radio show will be on June 19th from 8:30-9:30 am central time. I will give more specific details as soon as I have them. My preparations are coming along well and right now I'm getting ready for my first show. I am going to have a biography/profile segment on each show and I think I'm going to profile the Republican presidential candidates. I'm thinking I'll do Fred Thompson first and put a profile up about him up on my blog around the same time.

I am going to change the name of my blog to coincide with the radio show. So in the next couple of days my blog's name will change to Conservatism with Heart. I will keep the same blog address for now so you won't have to change your link, just the name. I'm hoping to have a new look for my blog in the near future also.

No comments: