Monday, April 23, 2007

Sheryl Crow is Ridiculous


News Buckit was the first one to alert me to this extremely ridiculous story this past saturday. Patrick compares it to the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry's snobby girlfriend can't spare a square of TP. Not only did I find that analogy genius and hilarious but I couldn't believe wikipedia actually had an entry for it.

Now onto the actual story...
I'm sorry but Crow's suggestion to limit how much toilet paper people use is literally the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard of.

#1--It isn't going to change anything, so its ridiculous to even suggest it.

#2--You can bet huge amounts of money that Sheryl herself and Algore aren't going to be following their own advice.

#3--3rd world countries have to limit their toilet paper for various reasons, thats why I live in the USA!!

Elitist, snobby liberals have way too much time on their hands to come up with this stuff. How about coming up with real solutions to real problems? How about actually being concerned about the terrorist threat and other issues of substance. If this doesn't make Bill O'Reilly's ridiculous item of the day I don't know what will. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments: