Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Life


Ever since I saw this emblem on Rush's site I knew I'd need to post it somewhere. I'm still trying to decide whether I should put it as my pic in the comments section or on my sidebar. I figure this alone should tick a significant number of liberals off. I've been called all kinds of names for liking Rush, so be it!!

Anyway, I've got tons of things to post on but no time. I'm hoping to have my pics up of the KC edition of Extreme Makeover up today or tomorrow. They worked on a house 3 minutes from my house all of last week so the kids and I headed over there and took some pics.

So I will let you have a quick peek on what I'm working on while not having time to post.

1) I finally figured out how to put songs on my MP3 player. I know this is immensely pathetic but I kept putting it off because I knew it would take some time to figure out and actually get it all done. It did take quite a few hours but I had it down by the time I got it all done. The other sad aspect is that I had Joia holding my hand the whole time I was doing it. I bet I called her at least 15 times trying to make sure I was doing things right. I would be lost without her help since I am technically-challenged. Yet in the end it felt so good to have it figured out and done. Plus, last night's work-out was a lot more enjoyable with my own music to listen too.

2) I am working on my resume. There is a good possibility that I will be hosting a one hour internet radio show once a week in the near future. I am very excited about this and will let you know the details when I know them.

3) I'm getting my son caught up on school and doing housework. Things have been so busy lately that I've got some schoolwork to get caught up on and my house is desperately in need of my help. This week is spring break for many people so a lot of our activities are cancelled so it should be the perfect time to get caught up.

So thats my life, part of it anyway. Also, Bush is in town today at a GM plant. A friend of mine from church who reads my blog on a regular basis works there and was very excited about getting to see him and hear him speak.

No comments: