Monday, March 12, 2007

John Edwards aka The Breck Girl


Let me list the ways that the "Breck Girl" (Rush's nickname for John Edwards) has been stepping in it recently. I'm not sure how much it matters since I don't think the Breck Girl has a prayer of getting the Dem nomination, let alone winning the presidency, but its important for people to be aware of just how out there he is.

1) According to John Edwards Israel is “the greatest short-term threat to world peace.” Even I was shocked that he said this.

2) Edwards slanders Americans as selfish. As Reliapundit points out America is by far the most generous nation in the world. Meanwhile Edwards is just as big a hypocrite as Gore when you look at his homes, etc...

3) Some bloggers recently unearthed this: John Edwards Campaign Manager Bonier: Terror Ties, Islamist Apologist, Antisemite I guess when you consider Edwards own comments about Israel this doesn't come as too much of a shock.

No comments: