Thursday, March 29, 2007

American Idol



I will probably add to this post and talk about my other shows but I don't have time right now. Above I've posted Gina's & Jordin's performances from this past Tuesday night. They both did awesome!! Gina actually got a huge compliment from Simon.

I have to say that I am disgusted by all these people that are encouraging people to vote for the worst singer on American Idol. It just makes me sick that Chris Sligh went home last night and Sanjaya is still on the show. I don't get people saying that he is cute, etc... The kid is creepy looking and he's not that strong of a singer. He didn't deserve to make it to the top 12 let alone the top 9. It is a slap in the face to the better singers that he is still on there. I guess Howard Stern along with others are encouraging people to vote for the worst. Just another reason for me to despise Stern.

No comments: