Saturday, February 10, 2007

LMC's Smorgasboard of Posts


Hat tip: Anna

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this video. This song is so inspirational and dedicating it to the troops is so special. I've either linked to it or posted it before but when I found it at Anna's I just had to repost it. Especially after dealing with traitors like William Arkin I can never say often enough how much I love our troops and how thankful I am for their sacrifices.

As I've mentioned I'm also blogging at The Astute Bloggers and I've posted some things over there that I haven't mentioned on my own blog so I thought I'd link to several of them.

24's Joel Surnow--I found out some really cool things about Conservative Joel Surnow. He does an awesome job on 24, he is buddies with Rush Limbaugh and he is starting a new show to be a righty version of The Daily Show.

Ending Abortion--Why are pro-lifers smiling? I give you some of the reasons. Hat tip to Gayle for finding the article and posting on it also.

Hollywood Liberals--Facts don't matter, just feelings if you are a Hollywood leftie.

Arlen Specter--Traitor #2--I have no use for the likes of Specter, Hagel or McCain.

No comments: