Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Photo Hat tip: Mike's America

Mike is doing a blog round-up of everyone's best posts from 2006. Since it was hard for me to pick just a couple I decided to do my own top 10 posts of 2006. Wordsmith had the same problem. In the next couple of days I'm going to do several recap posts of the best and worst things of 2006. I am also going to pick a man or men of the year since Time magazine wimped out.

LMC's Top 10 posts of 2006

1) Why I love Ronald Reagan
--Part 1

--Part 2
--Part 3

2) Iron Jawed Angels

3) LMC Ambassador/Butt Kicker

4) Why I Oppose Missouri's Amendment 2

5) Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat on November 7th

6) My Radio Debut & Missouri's Amendment 2 ads

7) I Got To Meet President George W. Bush

8) 100 Things

9) Genocide in Darfur

10) Psychos-R-Us Cruise Line
--Part 1

--Part 2

No comments: