Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Linky Love

The real meaning of Christmas

I found this awesome video at Sister Toldjah's. I love Charlie Brown and she is right that this is a great reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.

Your Birthdate: August 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

I found this over at RT's blog. I was cracking up because so much of this does describe me. Its obviously not completely true but it was enjoyable to read. Check out your birthday, I put several family and friends in there and they were all fairly close to being true.


Prison Break was awesome monday night with a great ending for the fall. If you haven't checked out our great Prison Break blog yet you need to do that, and tell your friends!!

Lost also had an awesome fall finale (although we all agree that fall finales are lame). I was excited to find a blog on Lost, woo-hoo!! I'm linking to this video of Sawyer and Kate mostly for my enjoyment but I figure there are a couple of others who might enjoy it too ;-)!!

Little Orange Fox did a really enjoyable post in response to Michael Moore's ridiculous letter to conservatives. Check it out here!!

Now onto the serious stuff!!

1)--War on Terror

I am up for a serious rant on how the Drive By Media and the Dems are undermining this War on Terror. It really saddens me that so many people don't get it. But instead of my rant I'll link to some others who make the point well. Dennis Miller is my new hero!! I absolutely love his segments on Hannity and Colmes. In this video he points out that no matter what the Dems do they need to take the War on Terror seriously and that President George W. Bush deserves an A+ for preventing a terrorist attack on our soil for the past 5 years. Extremely well said!!

Gayle makes some similar points in her post entitled, Why We Need to Stand Strong.

2)--AP is busted!!

Flopping Aces did their homework and busted the AP for repeatedly using a fraudulent source and getting their news from the enemy. And we wonder why the American people have grown so negative about the war when they are constantly being fed enemy propaganda by the Drive By Media.

Skye and Wordsmith both weigh in on this too.

Toon Credit: Glenn McCoy

3)--Climate of fear created by Global-warming alarmists

It seems Al Gore and his global warming alarmists' predictions fell a little short this year. Mike did an excellent post entitled, Why Liberals Should Not Forecast the Weather Or, How Scare Science Got It Wrong Again! But as we all know we are just anti-science, pro-God kooks because we don't buy into the politically correct BS of the day.

No comments: