Monday, September 25, 2006

The Scoop on Chavez, Clinton & RINO Republicans

Toon Credit: Glenn McCoy

How ironic is this cartoon? This is exactly what James and I have been joking about so this cartoon is for James :-)!!

Bill Clinton Unhinged


This is what I wrote on Skye's blog about this:
"I am just finding the fact that he totally lost it very amusing. I think it shows (once again) his lack of character. You don't see W out there throwing temper tantrums for all the things Dems are blaming him for. Me thinketh he protesteth a little too much."

Aren't you supposed to stop throwing temper tantrums when you're 60 years old?

Toon Credit: Glenn McCoy

REPUBLICANS I COULD DO WITHOUT

I have been accused of being too loyal to the Republicans but just to prove there are some I could do without I will list the ones I'd like to see get kicked to the curb in future primaries.

1) John McCain--Anyone who has been reading my blog for even a short amount of time knows there is no love lost between McCain & I. An acquaintance of mine who works in conservative politics recently became my new hero when she literally got into a fight with John McCain on the phone. Well before the election in 2008 I will do a detailed post listing the hundreds of reasons on why McCain should never get the Republican nomination.

2) Lincoln Chafee--Can anyone say worthless? This guy is the epitome of a RINO, although maybe that is too nice, he is a democrat wolf in sheep's clothing. I was so disheartened to hear that he won his recent primary. I know conventional wisdom was that the conservative wouldn't have been able to win against the Democrat but tell me what the difference would be??

Ann Coulter recently wrote a column on Chafee: They Shot the Wrong Lincoln

3) Arlen Specter--One of the things I have gotten upset with W over is when he supported Specter over his conservative challenger in the 2004 Republican primary. And in conventional RINO style he stabbed Bush in the back not soon after getting re-elected. Did you guys know that he was Ira Einhorn's defense attorney for a short amount of time before going into politics? Despicable!!

4) Lindsey Graham--I have never liked him since he seems to lack a back bone but since he has become McCain's lap dog I like him even less. Joining McCain in the torture thing most recently and joining the backstabbing gang of 14 when we were about ready to rid the Dems of being able to filibuster judges.

5) John Warner--He seems to join Graham & McCain whenever it's time to backstab their party's principles.

There are more but those are the ones who immediately come to mind.

Human Events Top 10 RINOs (from 2005):

1. Sen. Lincoln Chafee (Rhode Island)
2. Sen. Olympia Snowe (Maine)
3. Sen. Arlen Specter (Pennsylvania)
4. Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
5. Rep. Christopher Shays (Connecticut)
6. Gov. George Pataki (New York)
7. Rep. Sherwood Boehlert (New York)
8. Gov. Mitt Romney (Massachusetts)
9. Rep. Michael Castle (Delaware)
10. Rep. Jim Leach (Iowa)

Family Research Council's Top 10 RINOs in the House(from 2005):

1. Rep. Christopher Shays (Connecticut)
2. Rep. Michael Castle (Delaware)
3. Rep. Sherwood Boehlert (New York)
4. Rep. Mark Kirk (Illinois)
5. Rep. Jim Kolbe (Arizona) (tied for 5th)
5. Rep. Rob Simmons (Connecticut) (tied for 5th)
7. Rep. Wayne Gilchrest (Maryland) (tied for 7th)
7. Rep. Jim Leach (Iowa) (tied for 7th)
9. Rep. Mary Bono (California) (tied for 9th)
9. Rep. Nancy Johnson (Connecticut) (tied for 9th)

No comments: