Sunday, September 17, 2006

LMC's Sunday Smorgasboard

Toon Credit: Glenn McCoy

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this cartoon. I read it the morning I was getting ready to meet Bush. So when I got to meet Karl Rove I totally wanted to tell him about this cartoon but I didn't get a chance. This was total confirmation of what I had said in my earlier post:
"The media and the liberal Democrats owe the White House and Scooter Libby a HUGE apology. But I'm not going to hold my breath for one."

How ironic is that??

Rosie's View

Many of you have already commented on Rosie's extremely offensive comments on "The View" last week. First of all let me say that I have never wasted my time watching this pathetic show except for a couple of minutes. I despise feminist propaganda shows that claim to speak for all women because they don't speak for me. I remember seeing Star Jones holding up a thong when she was talking about Monica Lewinsky. And then to hear her talking about her unwavering devotion to Clinton & OJ Simpson. Plus, whoever was the conservative on the show at that time was pathetic. And even if she had been good she was outnumbered 3 to 1.

I must admit that I am extremely proud of the little I have seen of the new conservative Elizabeth Hasselback. But boy does she have a hostile work environment. Rosie has ticked me off in the past but I always gave her credit for being real and honest. I mean she went head to head with Bill O'Reilly, that takes guts when you are as liberal as she is. But these last comments just infuriated me. She said that radical Christianity is just as dangerous as radical Islam. Not only is that absurd but it is completely unfounded. And this seems to be a common theme liberals like to bring up. And a lie repeated often enough becomes truth to some people.

I predict that if Rosie is allowed to stay on "The View" poor Elizabeth won't be able to make it much longer. One's blood pressure can only withstand so much. And Rosie will continue to alienate whatever viewers "The View" has left.

Others posting on this:
Right Wing Rebel
Wordsmith
Cajun Tiger
Little Orange Fox

GREENSTONE LAUNCHES ALL-WOMEN RADIO TALK NETWORK
Continuing on the theme of femi-nazi propaganda Gloria Steinem & Jane Fonda's radio company is starting an all women radio talk network. Here is what Gloria had to say about it:
"Steinem said the network, which is run by women, aims to provide an alternative to current radio talk, which she describes as "very argumentative, quite hostile, and very much male-dominated."

First of all I am very happy with current talk radio. I find it to be very inspiring and quite the opposite of hostile. And I can guarantee you that 2 liberal feminists will not be speaking for me. I predict this goes the way of bankruptcy like Air America just has. And speaking of that I find it humorous that no matter how much Soros' money was poured into it they still couldn't find any listeners. Thats just too bad.


Speaking of Talk Radio I found this tidbit of information very interesting. Here is a post from the KC Buzz blog entitled, New federal courthouse may be named after Rush. As some of you may know Rush is originally from Cape Girardeau, Missouri. They are wanting to name a federal courthouse there not after Rush the talk show host but his grandfather who has the same name. Here is an excerpt:
"Decades before his namesake grandson achieved prominence as a conservative commentator, Rush H. Limbaugh was practicing law and amassing a long record of civic service to Cape Girardeau and the state. He died in 1996 at age 104, after practicing law for nearly 80 years."
Guess who introduced the legislation for this? Senators Kit Bond and Jim Talent. I just got a huge smile on my face because even Democrat legislators are saying this is a no-brainer but how big a wad is this going to get liberal panties in?


The President kicked butt again in his press conference last friday. Which is more enjoyable, watching Tony Snow or W make mincemeat of David Gregory?? It's hard for me to say :-).


McCain and his pals Graham and Warner have once again ticked me off. What is it with Graham always jumping on the bandwagon with McCain? How many times does it need to be said there is no moral equivalency between terrorists who want to kill us and U.S. citizens. I think the president's plan is a great idea and McCain seems to be more interested in protecting the rights of terrorists and getting attention from the media. I can't believe this guy thinks he has a chance of getting the presidential nomination in 08!!

RULES:

On the post below this I've established some rules. I've commented before on how I deal with trolls but have had a lot of new liberals show up so wanted to re-iterate them. I've become more tolerant of liberals lately if they don't attack personally and have an issue or idea to debate. I haven't banned anyone in a long time but did yesterday because after 3 attacks I warned them and they still felt the need to continue to lecture and insult me. I am going to put a link to the rules in the sidebar like many others do. Liberals--Comment at your own risk!!

No comments: