Sunday, July 23, 2006

Vacation Bible School & Israel


This week is Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church. We are using LifeWay's Arctic Edge program. My friend and I will be teaching the 3rd & 4th graders. I love VBS and its actually a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I am always exhausted at the end of the week.

I think VBS's create great memories like summer camp and you learn about God at the same time. We are at a smaller church but this is one of the things we do well and we bring in a lot of kids from the neighborhood. We have a morning and a night program. Tomorrow I will be teaching about Elijah and the Courage to Know God.


Patrick, Suzie and others have joined "The Friends of Israel". And since World War III has broken out in the Middle East I was inspired to join as well. I am now a proud friend of Israel and if you can say that also I encourage you to join as well.

No comments: