Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fun Stuff

First of all I wanted to thank everyone for their sweet comments in response to yesterday's post. I don't do personal posts very often so I appreciated everyone's kindness!!

(I think I found this at Patty's blog)

May is always a crazy month for me between end of the year activities and trying to get school done with my kiddos. So my house isn't very clean right now and this cartoon made me smile :)!!



Seeing as my blogger name is Little Miss Chatterbox this Calvin & Hobbes definitely applies to me. My 11 yr. old daughter cracked me up the other day. My husband wanted to surprise my kids with something this weekend. I'm really bad at keeping surprises so I gave the kids a hint. Now my oldest 2 are feeling tortured because they know some of the surprise but not all of it. My daughter said, "Why did you have to tell us only part of it?" And then she says with emphasis, "Little Miss Chatterbox!!" LOL--I cracked up. She's got her mother figured out.


This cartoon would've gone well with my oil post but it came out after I'd already done it. Supplymadam linked to the liberal's new theme song over at Suzie's blog. It is so appropriate and goes well with this cartoon!!



Seeing how we talk a lot about national security and the President I found this amusing!!!

(I think I found this at Suzie's blog)

I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE this!!!!!



This is what Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry keep saying!!



This is as true today as it was during the '04 campaign season!!

Glenn McCoy
Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: