Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"You'd better get a life!!"


Hat tip: Ucomics.com (Click on it to make it bigger)

I'm doing research for my part 2 of Defense of Bush & the War so wanted to post something light. As you might of figured out by now--I love Calvin and Hobbes. This was a particularly good one that I thought some of you might enjoy. Calvin and his "Get Rid of Slimy Girls Club" is classic. And come to think of it this would apply to my son Calvin :-).


My buddy Rummy had a great response the other day to Maureen Dowd. Apparently she wrote in an article that "an unnamed administration official said that Rumsfeld was being treated like an old eccentric uncle who's ignored." This was Rumsfeld's response:
"If you believe everything you read from Maureen Dowd, you'd better get a life."
Yes!! Score another one for Rummie :-).


Mike over at Mike's America has an awesome song playing when you click on his site. The song is called "Bush was right" by the Right Brothers. I absolutely love it. It has a great tune and great lyrics. Go check it out.

Hat Tip: Rush

Okay, I admit that this is a little low but someone sent this to me today and I thought it was funny :-).

Lets take up a collection

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened?"

Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Jesse
Jackson and Al Sharpton. They are asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection." The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"

About a gallon.





It is with a sad heart that I say a farewell to my blogging buddy Rebecca. She is moving on to other new & important ventures. Bloviating Zeppelin and I are trying to talk her into leaving her blog up and just posting occasionally. She and I are friends and started this blogging venture together so she will be greatly missed in the blogworld. Best Wishes Rebecca!!

No comments: