Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I had some fun, light things to post so decided it was time for another smorgasbord. First of all I would like to apologize if I neglected anyone the past couple of days. My house had spun out of control and I couldn't ignore it anymore. So I spent the weekend getting my house into order. I couldn't tear myself completely away from the computer but I wasn't able to comment as much. But I'm glad I was finally motivated because it feels really good to finally have a clean house :-).
Lone Pony did one of those fun 4 things post so I decided since I hadn't done that yet I would include it here.
4 Things About Me
4 Jobs I've had:
1) Moody Cassette Ministry employee
4) Homeschool Mother
4 Movies I can watch over & over: (This list could be long :-))
1) Braveheart (Ofcourse)
2) A Walk To Remember
3) Any of Jane Austen's movies
4) Legally Blonde (I know what some of you are thinking but this is a great movie. It is one of those feel good, empowering movies. Nobody thinks she can become a lawyer and she is determined to prove them all wrong and she does.)
4 Places I've liked (in the U.S.):
4 (favorite)Places I've vacationed:
1) Puerto Rico (on a Missions trip)
2) Monterrey, Mexico (also on a Missions trip)
3) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 TV shows I love:
3) Little House on the Prairie
4 of my favorite dishes:
2) Fried Chicken
3) Hamburger & fries
4) Spaghetti & breadsticks
4 Places I would rather be right now:
4) Anywhere in the Southwest :-)
5 sites I visit daily (among many others)(sorry had to do 5 on this one):
1) Revka's Take
2) Bloviating Zeppelin
3) Suzie's Blog
4) Lone Pony
5) Grey Ghost
I will be nice and not tag anyone but feel free to do this because I would love to read everyone's.
Also, I found 2 comedy clips that are hilarious. The first one is Will Ferrell from SNL pretending to be George W. Bush. He does such a good job. I laughed so hard at this I had tears coming out of my eyes. It is called Bush Calls Out Bin Laden.
The second one I need to issue a Strong Warning. It has a lot of language so for my younger readers and if you don't want to hear it don't go there. But I had to link to it because it's funny. It is Dave Chappelle showing us what a Black Bush would be like.
And another Glenn McCoy cartoon for your enjoyment.