Sunday, January 15, 2006

Fun Stuff


24 was Awesome tonight!!(snagged the pic from Conservative UAW guy) I should be devastated because they killed off Palmer and Michelle but the episode was too good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's two hours. Also, I can't believe I forgot to mention this on my previous post. Dave Barry, humorist and syndicated columnist, writes a blog and does a section specifically on 24. It is hilarious. If you are a fan of 24 you will really enjoy it--Dave Barry's 24 blog.

Thought I would post several fun quizzes (meme's) today. I like doing these way too much :-). The first one may only appeal to those of us who enjoyed the 80's but it was fun.




Take the Which Character Am I? Quiz



This next one is a Neocon quiz I got from Patrick's blog and this is for those of you who are more intellectual :-). I really enjoyed it. No shocker I turned out to be a neoconservative. It is also neat because each category tells you what historical figure and current figure you are like. A neoconservative is put in the same class with Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan. Very cool! Take the Neocon quiz.

This one I got from Rebekah's blog but Texas Fred posted it as well. From all the comments most people got green but some of us got red. It would be nice to see if someone could actually get a different color :-).

Your Blog Should Be Red

Your blog is full of intensity and passion.
You are very opinionated - and people love or hate you for it.
You have the potential to be both a famous and infamous blogger.


And last this one (from Texas Fred) was interesting. I'm supposed to be Mexican food and I don't even eat Mexican except for Taco Bell which no one would consider real Mexican :-).

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


Also, Peggy Noonan and Ann Coulter both had great columns this week. Check them out if you have a chance. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. day!!!!!

18 comments:

Mr. Grey Ghost said...

LOVED Coulter's last 2 columns, than again I pretty much love all of her writings.

I've heard about "24", but never saw an episode--maybe after reading this stuff on it I'll check it out.

Gayle said...

Funny, I have the same picture as a screensaver, only the color is different.

And just because I like you so much I'm going to give you the url where you can go and download screensavers and desktop pictures for free of all the characters in 24. Enjoy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/24/

James Manning said...

Chatter, this was like a soap opera for me. I wanted to cry when the killed David - and then they pulled at my heart even more when they killed Michelle. Oh the pain. But it was nice to see Jack shot someone in the head - he's back and the body counts shall rise again.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

GG: yes, I love all of Ann's stuff except for when she bashes people on our side :-).

Gayle: Thanks!!

James: I'm so glad to hear you say that. I sooooooo feel your pain. I was the only one on the Blogs4Bauer site that was upset about Palmer. I was nervous when I found out two characters died in the first 10 minutes. I was really hoping for Edgar and Logan. I really, really liked Palmer and Michelle so not happy about it.

And after being reminded what a complete idiot Logan is I really want Palmer back. Ugh......

Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

On my way to read Peggy Noonan now.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

oops. I posted this comment then read the others and i thought I commented on the wrong post.

Here's what i said:

Heres something scary: I scored exactly the same on everyone of those quizzes that you did except the character one, and that wasn't fair. It was for girls and I am not a girl.

(Oh, it said I was the character that Ally Sheedy plyed in Breakfast Club. I don't remember her name)

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Mark: You are cracking me up :-). I thought it was possible to be a guy in that quiz but I could be wrong.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Last night was awesome...enjoyed it big time...can't wait until tonight. Guess I will be up late catching The Factor and Hannity thereafter on repeat. (smiling)

Will try to come back and do the quizzes. (smiling) Late start today...Hope you are having a good one!!

jgf said...

I am Samantha and Italian food. I want to do the color one, but I just can't seem to get it.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Suzie: Yes, it was awesome!! Looking forward to tonight.

Jgf: I'm jealous. I wanted to be Italian food :-).

James Manning said...

Jack's body count: 4

He's a little behind but I suspect tonight he will make up for it. what do you think his body count will be by the end of the season?

I think it should get as high 60.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

James: Yah, we were talking about body counts on the Blogs for Bauer site. Seems a little wrong to be doing body counts but its only TV :-).

sandy said...

I took the neocon quiz and it seems that I am a realist.

Revka said...

LMC,
I was clair, red and mexican food. So we got 2 out of 3 the same!

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

24 was a nail biter...last night, so glad I got turned on to this program.
As mentioned before my daughter and I watched the marathons during the long holiday. I'm Hooked!! I thought about you and Jimmy last night while watching...(hahaha)

Toni said...

OMG - you are a total 24 freak. I am too, I've got season 1 & 2 and ahem have made backups to send to some friends in Iraq. They are now completely hooked. I'll have to pickup season 3 & 4 soon cause they'll be catching up soon. I've already got something arranged for this season. I never was a Trekkie or Star whatever it is but I guess I've become a what? 24afficianado. Hey, maybe you should think up a slick name for the 24 followers?

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Toni: Thanks for stopping by. I was never a trekkie either but that is a good idea to come up with a name for 24 fans. I'll have to brainstorm on that one.