Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas



The more I listen to Rebecca St. James the more I like her. My favorite Christmas song this year is a song she sings entitled "A Cradle Prayer". It is a beautiful and simple song that reminds us of what Christmas is all about, being in awe of Jesus. Here are some of the words:

Jesus I love You my Lord my life
Where would I be without You
Here in the quiet, the still the night
I am in awe of You

Trials may come and friends they may go
What really matters is You, my Lord

Beautiful Savior my God, my friend
I am in awe of You

Why would You, Creator and King,
Come as a baby for all, for me

Beautiful Savior my God, my friend
I am in awe of You
I am in awe of You

I was thinking of making a list of all the liberals who should receive coal in their stockings but decided to focus on the positives instead :-). Maybe I'll make that list after Christmas.

This Christmas I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for our awesome country. And May God Bless our wonderful President George W. Bush and our marvelous troops who are overseas. I want to encourage us all to pray for W and the troops. I was moved this week in hearing of an outpouring of cards and packages that were sent to wounded soldiers. Apparently one of them had received a hateful card and that prompted talk show hosts and others to encourage people to send good cards and people did. If I had heard earlier my kids and I would've done the same. To me this is what Christmas is all about. Our soldiers have helped defend our freedoms and the least we could do is wish them Merry Christmas. Semper Fi!!

And since I can never leave politics alone there are 2 articles that are worth checking out. I don't know about you but I've grown weary of liberals' and MSM media's constant attacks on W when he is working his tail off to protect this country. These excellent articles point out how ludicrous the attacks are. The first one I found at Rick's blog, Being Right. It is from the Walstreet Journal and is entitled "Thank-you For Wiretapping." The second one is by Benjamin Shapiro. He is a young guy but really sharp and I always like his columns. His article has a great title, "Democrat Spitballs Don't Cut It In Terror War".

And Merry Christmas to all of you in the blog world. I have enjoyed interacting with all of you this year.

22 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

Hi.

jgf said...

"Where would I be without You"

Amen and Merry Christmas!

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 22 05

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO MS. CHATTERBOX! GLAD TO HAVE MET YOUR ACQUAINTANCE AND GOD BLESS:)

walterhuron04974943 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

What a nice song to post...thank you for sharing it.

Thrilled to have met you - MERRY CHRISTMAS to your whole family. I pray the same prayers. Wish we would have known early enough about the Christmas cards too. I was disgusted to see a few comments made on a few military blogs from hateful democrats. That is despicable...why don't they keep that nastiness to their self. Actually I was shocked...so it doesn't surprise me about someone sending an hateful Christmas card. Will never understand why people do this.

Appreciate the links will check them out.

Merry Christmas again and God Bless you!!!! (smiling)

Gayle said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Ripama said...

LMC,

Thanks for visting Point A View.

Don't worry about GWB, he'll be OK in a couple of months, the MSM and the Dems really stepped in it this time.

No court in the land will touch this latest controversy because

A.)it is political in nature.
B.)we are at war. The courts don't want to be put in a position where they have to decide on a war. Besides the courts don't have authority under the Constitution to declare or conduct war. Bush is safe.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for your great comments!!

James Manning said...

Hey, Merry Christmas Chatter - and blessing to the rest of the commentors here. Ya'll keep it safe.

bigwhitehat said...

Merry Christmas LCM.

To all God bless you and keep you. If you are traveling, keep it between the ditches.

Ranting Republican said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

ABFreedom said...

Have a very Merry Christmas LCM, and a most excellent New Year!

Free Agency Rules said...

LMC

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support.

As Sean says "Your a great American!"

May God Bless You and America.

FAR.

Lone Pony said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas LMC.

CBC Sparks Director said...

Merry Christmas, Dionne!

Crazy Politico said...

Merry Christmas to you Chatter Box.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

God Bless you all and Merry Christmas!!

FAR: I love that line of Sean's. Thanks :-)!

SactoDan said...

Merry Christmas. I was trying to leave a last post before Christmas, a non-politcal one, but couldn't let the eavesdropping thing go.

I have a post up on the eavesdropping too at the SactoDan BLOG.

Revka said...

Merry Christmas LMC!!!
LOve ya!

sandy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to you too!!!

Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Miss Chatterbox!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours, LMC!!! :)